Greenwich Analytica Launches COVID-19 Dashboard for CT
*** UPDATE as of 1/12/2021 ***
We are no longer members of the Looker Partner Network. We will not be making further updates or enhancements to this Dashboard going forward.
For the latest CT COVID-19 metrics, we refer you to the following online resources:
- The State of CT official website: https://data.ct.gov/stories/s/q5as-kyim
- The COVID-19 Tracking Project: https://covidtracking.com/data/#state-ct
There are many online sources offering grim statistics on the human and economic impacts of the virus already. What is unique about our dashboard is that it’s built on a foundation of carefully curated, high-quality data & trusted building blocks. It’s also designed to key in on the critical metrics that will help inform important decisions as to when the State can consider safely re-opening.
Highlights of the Greenwich Analytica dashboard:
- harnesses data from the COVID-19 Public Dataset Program. Google is making this data freely accessible in order to promote better public outcomes during the crisis
- leverages the power of Looker to surface the raw data that’s in BigQuery & deliver insightful analytics into whether the rate of infections across the State is trending downward
- employs the recently developed COVID-19 Data Block from Looker which made it possible for us to get something up & running in minutes with just a few clicks
We hope our fellow CT businesses, clients, neighbors & friends will all find this to be a valuable tool for accessing critical information quickly & easily. And – without the noise & lack of context you may experience from other sources.
We’d like to thank Google and our friends over at Looker for partnering with us to make this available.
Greenwich Analytica is a member of the Looker Partner Network. If you would like more information on how this was built or what Looker could do for your organization, we are here to help. Please reach out to us for more information.
#dataforgood #dataanalytics #covid19
William M. Cohee is Executive Director of Financial Services at Greenwich Analytica. Cohee joined the firm after spending three years in the Chief Data Office at HSBC. Prior to HSBC, Cohee held senior leadership positions at UBS, BNP Paribas, Deutsche Bank, and JPMorgan Chase. He has a BA in Computer Science from Manhattanville College. A graduate of Polytechnic University, he also holds a MS in Information Systems Engineering.